Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Plans in the Near Future

So, this one is pretty self-explanatory...

I plan on getting some of the poems I've written over the years on here and get some feed back(after I look up some html tags). I also plan on organizing my bullet point on a few worlds I've started creating and refine them;start digging deeper into the mythos locked in my mind(I know its there rattling around somewhere, dang it!).

I'm wanting to use this as a tool to expand my writing...to help me get better,lets face it while I love to write and whatnot, I'm not the best at getting the ideas across,but with practice and time I hope to fix that.I've no idea how to go about this but I have a friend or two on here who post Flash Friday stories...I'd like to start as well.Seems like a good chalange.

well, as late as it seems to some my day i just beginning.I've got things to do.So, once again,take care my friends. Don't forget to keep a look out for new blogs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment