Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm not lazy, I swear!

Ok, so I realize its been a while since I've last posted. Whether its just a blurb or a story. I've just come upon some major changes in my life(some painful, some joyous)and have my fingers in many pies right now.I know, I know...I should watch it as I'm going to get diabetes that way,Lord knows I love my sweets though.

Poor Ezrah is slamming around inside, trying to tear my meninges.Clamping veins, giving me headaches;He isn't dead. In fact, I've finished the little adventure I started in #FlashFriday a few weeks ago and started a few more plot points.I'm just seeing how far I can carry it.

As far as my #FlasFriday entries go I'm trying to do something new every week, a self imposed challenge if you will.Trying to see what works and what doesn't.I'm trying not to be a one trick pony.

Please, read if you have the time and let me know what you think.If you like Subscribe.

So I hope to see you around, my Friends!


#################################

Also, trying to spread the word:

my friend Larry Kollar has a few books out.He is a wonderful author whom I've had the pleasure of seeing grow and one I've known for a good chunk of my life.And I'm better for it! So show him some love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment